10 Best Daylight Led Bulbs are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Daylight Led Bulbs In 2022
Lis The Best Daylight Led Bulbs Reviews
Amazon Basics 60W Equivalent, Daylight, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 24-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 kelvin, this bulb simulates daylight, providing a crisp white light for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 9 watts of energy, saving up to $56.09 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.08 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
24-Pack A19 LED Light Bulb, 60 Watt Equivalent, Daylight 5000K, E26 Medium Base, Non-Dimmable LED Light Bulb, UL Listed
- 【Technical Features】24 Pack, light bulbs 60 watt equivalent, E26 base, 5000K daylight, non-dimmable, A19 shape, AC-120V, CRI 80, 220 degree, turn on instantly
- 【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】 Save up to 85% on energy costs by replacing 60W with just 8.5W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.6 years(3 hours per day)
- 【Direct Replacement】Perfect replacement for incandescent light bulbs. No breakable parts and are free of toxic chemicals, they are safe for your family and the environment
- 【Eye-care & Eco-friendly】No flicker, no dazzle, meanwhile very healthy to your eye. No lead or mercury, no IR radiation
- 【100% Quality Guarantee】2 YEAR WARRANTY! If there is any quality problem of our light or you are not satisfied with your purchase in our store, please kindly contact us and we provide a No-question-asked return or refund service
A19 LED Light Bulbs, 100 Watt Equivalent LED Bulbs, Daylight 5000K, 1500 Lumens, E26 Standard Base, Non-Dimmable, 13W Bright White LED Bulbs for Bedroom Living Room Home Office, 4-Pack
- ✅【Save Energy & Money】Replace 100-125w incandescent light bulbs with 13W LED light bulbs, only cost $1.32 per year (based on 3 hours use per day), the A19 LED bulb will save up to 90% on the electric bill of lighting. More energy efficiency, but less heat output.
- ✅【Super Brightness & High CRI】Build-in the advance LED technology, 100w LED light bulbs to emit with a full 1500 lumens of brightness and a stable daylight white color. With more than 85+ CRI, the light bulbs 100 watts will provide you natural and brilliant realistic colors, ideal for commercial lights or any space that needs bright home lighting.
- ✅【Long Lifetime】The daylight LED light bulbs 100-watt equivalent have an outstanding long-lasting life which is rated at over 25,000+ hours, last more 25 times longer than traditional halogen, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, largely reducing the frequency of bulb changes.
- ✅【No Flicker or Strobe】Meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition, NO UV or IR radiation, non-dimmable 5000k led bulb 100w to prevent eye fatigue and provide instant bright light without buzzing or flickering, effectively protect your families’ eyesight and health.
- ✅【Easy Installation & Wide Use】Traditional A19 shape with E26 American standard base, you can simply screw the led bulb into any standard E26 light socket or fixture, no wire needed, widely used in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom, hallway, entryway, dining room, garden, garage, porch, patio, front porch lighting, office, hotel.
GE Daylight 60 Watt Replacement LED Light Bulbs, General Purpose, Dimmable Light Bulbs 12 Pack (Daylight, 12 Pack) (12)
- 60W replacement using only 10 Watts (800 lumens)
- Rated to last 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Dimmable, Damp Rated
- Worry-free use and disposal
- Mercury free
A19 LED Light Bulbs 1500 Lumens, 100-125 Watt Equivalent LED Bulbs, 5000K Daylight White 13-Watt, Standard E26 Medium Screw Base, Non-Dimmable, No Flicker, Pack of 12
- ✔️【No flicker or strobe】The latest advanced LED technology eliminates the flicker from our A19 100 watt light bulb, reducing the suffering of some health issues such as eyes exhaustion, migraine and so on, which could be caused by some certain levels of exposure to flickering lights.
- ✔️【Supe Brightness & High CRI】The A19 100w led light bulb 5000k daylight white emit over 1500 lumens brightness with more than 85+ CRI (color rendering index), which give you an extraordinary comfort bright experience at dark place and enjoy beautiful light and natural colors for years to come.
- ✔️【Say goodbye to high bills】The A19 13W LED Bulb is 100 watt equivalent of an incandescent bulb, Up to 89% energy saving. Immediately trim down the cost of your electricity bills by using our energy-saving A19 LED light bulbs.
- ✔️【Easy Installation & Eco-friendly】: Traditional A19 shape with standard American E26 base installs into the all medium screw E26 base fixtures directly, No breakable parts and free of toxic chemicals, No UV or IR Radiation.
- ✔️【High Quality & Long Lifetime】Our A19 led 100 watt has the highest quality among the other brands. Our LED bulbs have lifespan of 25,000 hours, last more 25 times longer than traditional incandescent lights.
Ecosmart 8 Pack LED A19 Light bulb, 60w Equivalent (A19 Daylight)
1 used from $13.01
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Uses only 9.5-watts to generate light equivalent to a 60-Watt standard incandescent light bulb
- LOW ANNUAL USAGE COST: $1.14 (based on 3-hours/day, 11/kWh, cost depends on rates and use)
- LONG LASTING: lasts for 15000-hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- COLOR: 5000K daylight light appearance
Ascher Vintage LED Edison Bulbs, 6W, Equivalent 60W, High Brightness Daylight White 4000K, ST58 Antique LED Filament Bulbs with 80+ CRI, E26 Medium Base, Non Dimmable, Clear Glass, Pack of 6
$22.09 in stock
5 used from $18.19
- ✔ Ascher Pack of 6 Units E26 LED Filament bulbs replace 60W incandescent bulb by 6W LED, save over 90% on electricity bill of lighting. NOTE: This E26 LED bulb is not dimmable, please DO NOT use them with dimmer switch.
- ✔ EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: This vintage filament bulb preserves the design of traditional Edison light bulbs. Turns on at full brightness with brightness 700 lumens and 4000K Daylight White light. High CRI 80+ brings out vivid and natural colors.Low power consumption provides over 20,000 hours lifespan, reducing re-lamp frequency.
- ✔ MULTI-FUNCTION: They fit into E26 screw base and install into fixtures directly. Suitable for chandeliers, pendant lighting, wall sconces, indoor or outdoor. Typically used for home or commercial decoration. Kitchen, living room, bedroom, bar, coffee shop, restaurant.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY: No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. Good to your children and family. High quality LED light bulbs with ETL-Listed to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard.
- ✔ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Ascher is committed to providing our customers with high quality products, we are dedicated to ensuring your fully satisfaction. Our company provides customers with service of 18 MONTHS. Please contact us when you have any problem, we will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Philips LED High Lumen A19 Bulb, Non-Dimmable, 1500 Lumen, Daylight (5000K), 13.5W=100W, E26 Base, 4-Pack
1 used from $8.48
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80% less energy than 100 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10, 950 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- DAYLIGHT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs offer clear and comfortable lighting. At 5000 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- Mercury free and uses 80% less energy than 100 Watt Incandescent Bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs, 60W Equivalent, E26 Base, 5000K Daylight, 9.5W 800 Lumens 120V, UL Listed FCC Certified, Pack of 6
- ✔GREAT VALUE & EXCELLENT COLOR: This value pack comes with 6 bulbs, each with 840 lumens of light output. With CRI80+ and 5000k daylight white, they provide you with the vivid color and the light similar to natural daylight.
- ✔MONEY SAVING & LONG LASTING: Linkind A19 LED light bulbs can last for at least 13 years based on 3hrs/day of use. It provides up to 85% energy saving by replacing 60W with 9.5W. Replace your old incandescent bulbs for a brighter and more energy friendly home.
- ✔SMOOTH & DIMMABLE: Compatible with most LED dimmers to have smooth dimming ranging from 10% to 100%. Dim to create your favorite brightness to control the look and feeling of your space. No buzzing, no humming, and no flickering.
- ✔WIDE APPLICATION: Turns on instantly, no warm up time, 120V, 230 degree beam angle, perfectly and widely used in the home indoor lighting, hotel, meeting room, offices, hospital, schools, factories and more, depend on your personal preference. Suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaries.
- ✔ QUALITY & SAFETY: UL Listed and FCC certification to guarantee world-class quality. No mercury. You can use Linkind products without any worry. Easy installation with the standard medium screw base E26.
SYLVANIA ECO LED A19 Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 9W, 7 Year, 750 Lumens, Non-Dimmable, Frosted, 5000K Daylight - 24 Pack (40987)
- 60W INCANDESCENT REPLACEMENT BULB - This LED lamp is an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60-watt incandescent lamps. At 9 watts, it emits a daylight output of 750 lumens.
- LONG-LASTING – These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 7,700 hours / 7-years. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore!
- ENERGY-SAVING – These LED light bulbs require less energy and can save on your energy bill. An estimated energy cost of only $1.08 per year.
- FUNCTIONALITY: These long-lasting, energy efficient LED light bulbs are ideal for special occasions as decorative and accent lighting in residential and commercial applications such as retail, hospitality and entertainment industries. With a color rendering of 80 CRI, see the clear difference.
- GUARANTEE: Backed by our standard SYLVANIA warranty.